What You Do
- Develop procedures and direct all production flow related activities through the respective departments to achieve company goals and objectives
- Establish and execute ongoing direct communication for all production flow issues to department supervisors
- Initiate meaningful reports, meet daily with department supervisors, and communicate issues or barriers in production flow
- Assist in the development, execution, and monitoring of the company’s production project timelines to ensure tasks are complete on time
- Generation of optimal production levels of all cases, resulting in shorter turnaround times, reduction of labor and higher quality products and services
- Analyze, manage, and interpret logistic issues and data to optimize production, labor, and service levels. Make recommendations to management for improvement
- Identify, monitor, and review appropriate benchmarks/productivity measures reflective of the department’s performance within assigned personnel. Take corrective action as required
- Meet operational budget targets and ensure personnel are practicing cost control
- Delegate responsibilities to the best employees to perform them while enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
What You Bring
- BS degree or equivalent of five+ (5) years in a leadership and management role, emphasis in manufacturing, production scheduling, and logistics preferred
- Expertise in operations management, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, priorities deliverables and respond to unexpected change
- Knowledge of regulations governing OSHA, IDO9000, DOT, pricing, and fair trade
- MS Office Suite knowledge with ability to learn new programs
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Who are we?
Leixir Dental Group is a network of full-service state-of-the-art dental labs which offer a complete range of leading-edge dental products. Our labs are located strategically to provide dentists with superior services. Our labs represent a perfect balance between innovative technology and traditional methods. We are the leader in state-of-the-art cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and our labs are committed to providing you the best, most up-to-date products and services.
We offer a complete range of crown & bridge, implant, surgical guides, dentures and even provide intraoral scanners to our dentists. Our CAD/CAM systems enable us to create dental restorations, from the initial design to the completed case. Every Leixir Dental Group laboratory within our network provides the advanced technology and dental solutions to help grow your practice.