- Develop and implement consistent marketing strategy and collateral across product lines to support individual labs and the broader sales team on the ground.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to establish company Mission, Vision and Values.
- Develop and implement consistent internal and external branding to drive the growth of the corporate level Leixir brand and potentially convert each lab to the Leixir brand. Create a brand guide. Focus will be on consistency and cohesiveness.
- Develop customer insights to help Leixir better understand dental practices and their purchasing decision making.
- Participate in the development of an updated website.
- Build and manage digital marketing capabilities, with an emphasis on social, SEO/SEM and digital analytics beyond website analytics.
- Streamline internal and external communication.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4-8 years of product marketing experience in the medical space. Dental experience would be a plus.
- Classical branding experience, both internal and external, ideally within a best-in-class organization.
- Exposure to website development.
- Experience with KOL marketing and the interdependence of KOL, academic and lab-based training.
- Digital marketing experience is required, particularly social media, SEO/SEM and digital analytics.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interface effectively with stakeholders.
- Recognized as a leader that inspires and motivates colleagues by articulating direction, defining goals/objectives and promoting an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Able to work collaboratively with cross-functional leadership, while maintaining and driving the marketing vision for the organization.
- Drives innovation and challenges the status quo to provide new, transformative solutions.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a time sensitive and dynamic environment.