Leixir Dental Laboratories are full-service state-of-the-art dental labs which offer a complete range of leading-edge dental products. Our labs represent a perfect balance between innovative technology and traditional methods. We are the leader in state-of-the-art cosmetic and restorative dentistry, and our labs are committed to providing you the best, most up-to-date products and services.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join our shipping team. There is no experience needed, we provide in-house training. All you need to bring is a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Our Shipping associates play a crucial role in the quality assurance process of each case.
This position is an in-office position and will work out of our Home Office located at 3659 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677. The working hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm, with an hour lunch.
What You Do
- Unload, sort, and prioritize incoming packages for case entry
- Disinfect all incoming cases following laboratory safety processes
- Effectively and efficiently review, process, record and/or invoice all cases that enter and depart from the lab
- Implementation of check points to ensure that invoices are correctly matched to pan number and client name before shipping
- Follow procedures in identifying method of shipment for both local and national carriers and place completed box in appropriate area for scanning and final disposition
- Maintain a record of products shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Troubleshoot and communicate any shipping issues with management
- Assemble shipping boxes and obtain all materials necessary for shipping
- Provide support to employees and managers in the handling of all shipping related activities
What You Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of dental lab products, materials and techniques preferred
- Basic computer knowledge with ability to learn new programs
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with the upmost accuracy is required
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
What We Offer?
- Competitive starting wage of $16 per hour
- A work environment fueled by the “work hard, play hard” mentality
- A commitment to professional development, opportunity, inclusion, and diversity
- A comprehensive health and welfare benefits package including competitive pay and incentives, flexible work schedules